– Table top: Rubber wood, 20mm in thick, covered with veneer.
– Table legs: Natural rubber wood is dried, vacuum sealing helps the product prevent termites.
– Natural, Brown (Color levels may vary between viewing devices)
– The product is coated with NC coating to help keep the wood grain durable, smooth and waterproof.
– Eye-catching wood color and beautiful natural wood grain.
– The product is designed with rounded corners, both create a comfortable feeling and limit damage when impacted.
– Solid construction and outstanding durability.
– 01 package/item.
– Weight: 1.4m = 29KG
– In Vietnam, all products are designed and manufactured according to export standards.
– All products are manufactured at Huong Moc factory and processed on a high-automatic technology line.
Delivery and Installation: Binh Duong, HCM, Bien Hoa
– Free Delivery and Installation.
– 10% payment before delivery.
Delivery and Installation: Outside Binh Duong, HCM, Bien Hoa
– Delivery charges is according to the Logistics unit’s price sheet.
– 30% payment before delivery.
– The product is warranted for one year .
– Loyal card: You will receive a 5% discount on all items for the next.
– VIP card (*): You will receive a 10% discount on all items for the next.
(*) Policy of receiving VIP Card. You buy goods for the first time with orders worth over 30 million vnd.
– Be cautious with children who are hyperactive, climbing can cause collapse, or getting your hands stuck when playing.
– Do not open more than two drawers at the same time for products with drawers.
– Do not place heavy objects on top of the furniture, which may cause collapse.
– Do not store items that are too large compared to the internal dimensions of the drawer. Items may spill when opened or closed.
– Wipe gently with a soft, damp cloth. Use a soft cloth to dry immediately afterwards.
– The product must not be placed under high humidity or high temperature.
– The product must not use chemicals such as acetone, acids or cleaning solvents.
– Use gently, please avoid using force.
All materials meet most of the international standards, such as:
* FSC: Certification and Sustainable Forest Protection under Forest Stewardship Council.
* E1, E2: European Union’s emission standards for formaldehyde.
* EPA: the United State Environmental Protection Agency’s Emission Standard for Formaldehyde.